UPDATED! Scroll down to see who won!
Before I get into the review, the photos and the details, let me say we will have THREE winners for this amazing giveaway which includes a Springfield Girls doll, the Springfield Collection Storage Trunk for 18″ dolls, outfits and accessories to fill it! WOW. Now on to the photos, my insight and how to enter (scroll to the bottom of the post to find out how to enter).
Let’s start by meeting the Springfield Collection. Maria, Olivia, Madison, Abby and Emma are a line of very affordable 18″ vinyl play dolls that are similar to American Girl, Journey Girls, Madame Alexander and other lines. The Springfield Girls dolls can be purchased at Michaels craft stores nationwide, along with other stores like A.C. Moore and Joanns. The dolls run approximately $20 and if you use one of the retailers coupons you can get them even less expensive. Their accessories are adorable and make excellent stocking stuffers, gifts for friends, and birthday party favors.
The girls come dressed in simple meet dresses and they make a perfect friend for your other 18″ dolls, are great as a starter doll for a young girl who is just getting into dolls or as a model for your sewing projects. Like American Girl dolls, they have vinyl faces and limbs and soft bodies. The Springfield Girls limbs are not strung like American Girl, rather they are sewn in. The girls have a hard time standing without shoes on, but once you dress them up and put shoes on their feet, they do great!
In this photo Abby and Madison are modeling some of the outfits we received for review. Abby is wearing the Plaid Tunic and Leggings outfit ($9.95) with a pair of Springfield Collection Crocs that we already had. Madison is so comfy in the Pajamas and Bunny slippers from the Pajamarama Set which includes two pair of jammies and slippers for $16.99. Madison is very happy to be here and immediately went to the library and picked out her favorite Cecile book and found the comfy chair I had made earlier this fall.
This is Maria (some packaging still says Sophia but her name has been changed) modeling the Pop Princess outfit from the gift set while standing in front of the Storage Trunk. The Storage Trunk is made of sturdy cardboard and features two hanging racks and two drawers to keep your doll’s accessories neat and tidy.
I have more photos of the Springfield Girls in action and will be posting them throughout the weekend, but I want to get this awesome giveaway started first!! Go to this post for more photos.
CONGRATULATIONS to our lucky winners Kathy, Lynn & Marissa!
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY:
Three (3) lucky winners will receive a fashion pack valued at more:
- One Springfield Doll of your choice
- Springfield Doll trunk (See photo with Maria)
- hangers for the trunk
- Pop Princess outfit gift set (Maria is modeling it above)
- Pajamarama outfit gift set (Madison is modeling it above)
- black boots (Nicki is wearing them in the Tender Hearts Review)
- tortoiseshell glasses (Kanani is wearing them in this group photo I took earlier in the week)
- silver purse
- Exclusive surprise that you can’t get in stores
How To Enter
- Visit the Springfield Collection website and click on Meet the Girls. Then come back here and leave a comment letting us know which of the Springfield Collection Dolls would be a great BFF for you or one of the dolls you already have.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and Springfield Dolls) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channels (DollDiaries and Springfield Dolls)
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight December 17, 2011.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 18 or older to enter. If you are under 18, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select three (3) winners at random.
Be sure to check the sidebar for the most up to date list of giveaways we have going on Doll Diaries! We have quite a few lined up in the next few weeks and you don’t want to miss a thing!!
Disclosure: We did receive a large number of products from Springfield Doll for review purposes however all opinions are our own. Additionally many of the items we received will be donated to families in need in our local community through an arrangement with our local elementary school.