UPDATE! Congratulations Jessica! You are the winner.
I want to thank Jean from the Quilted Cupcake for sending over two super cute outfits for our dolls to review and for sponsoring a giveaway to her Etsy store. Read on for the reviews and giveaway details.
First we have Alex modeling a sweet seersucker sun outfit. The top velcros in the back and is a trendy cross over style. You could easily layer it over a tank or white tee shirt for another look, too. The pull-on capris are pink with the coordinating pattern ruffle at the bottom. On the American Girl dolls and similar 18″ dolls, the pants are definitely capri length, but on Bitty Baby, they are long pants. Take a look at our very well-loved Bitty, who is in dire need of a good face scrubbing, modeling the same outfit but with a t-shirt underneath.
The outfit comes with a shoulder purse and a beaded necklace that Alex is wearing above. Alex’s shoes do not come with the outfit – they are from our own collection.
Not only does Jean sew adorable doll clothes, she also crochets some of them. Chrissa got to be our model for this three-piece set consisting of a poncho, beret and scarf. All three pieces can work individually as an accessory to an outfit or you can put them together to make an outfit. Both outfits are very well made and as you can see, they are versatile! You can mix and match them, let different size dolls wear them and best of all, they are machine washable! Perfect.
So, now, what are we giving away? Quilted Cupcake has a $20 gift certificate to the doll clothes area of her store up for grabs!!
What We Are Giving Away
- We are giving away a $20 gift certificate to the Quilted Cupcake Etsy store (just the doll clothes part of it) to one lucky winner.
How To Enter
- Visit the Quilted Cupcake Etsy store and take a look around.
- Leave a comment below telling us what your favorite outfit or item in the Quilted Cupcake store is. Or is there an outfit you wish they made? You can share that idea as an entry if you wish.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight June 7, 2011.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below – don’t put your email address in the comment itself. We don’t share this information, we just use it to contact you if you win.
- If you are under 14, you need to get a parent’s permission to enter.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Good luck!! Oh, you can’t get extra entries for liking us on Facebook (some new rule I heard about), however, we’d still be so flattered if you would like us anyway! Like DollDiaries on Facebook and Quilted Cupcake on Facebook.