UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations Teanna – please check your inbox.
It’s time for another giveaway! Whether you have a dedicated doll classroom set up or just want some cool storage for your doll’s school gear, sports gear or clothes, you will love this pink metal locker from My Doll’s Life. It looks like any standard school locker, except it is hot pink and 18″ tall. It comes with a removable re-writable name plate and the combination lock is a sticker.
Inside the locker there is a shelf to put books, shoes, a purse or your doll’s lunch box. There is also a hanging rod and 5 plastic hangers so she can hang her jacket or warm-ups. I really love this piece because it is a great piece for play and/or storage that doesn’t take up too much space and really goes with any decor.
What We Are Giving Away
How To Enter
- Visit My Doll’s Life and take a look around – then come back here and let us know what your doll would store in her locker.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries and My Doll’s Life) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and My Doll’s Life) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Give us a shout out on Instagram (we are @dolldiaries)
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight December 13, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.