UPDATED WITH WINNERS!! Thank you to all who entered this month! Congratulations to our winners.
- Regan – Keeping the Green Clean
- Vivi – Gator-ific
- AGHopes&Dreams – Sleeping Beauty
- Danielle – Lanie in the Great Outdoors
- Ella – Feeling Green
Matilda arrived at the ball and couldn’t help but to take off her mask to get a look around her. I used PicMonkey.com to give this photo a bit of special effect – don’t be afraid to experiment – you can easily take your photos from super to spectacular with a few clicks of the mouse.
The month of March and the color green go hand in hand for so many reasons so it is perfectly logical for the theme of this month’s Reader Photo Contest to be GOING GREEN. Now the green part is where you get to be creative – green for St. Patrick’s Day, green for Spring, green Easter Eggs, green as in recycling, and so on – be creative in your interpretation of GOING GREEN!
How do you enter:
- Visit our new Reader Photo Contest Entry Guidelines page for instructions, prizes and rules.
- The contest will run from March 8 – 18, 2013.
Please allow 24 hours for your photo to be posted – I usually post them in batches – and take the time to leave friendly comments on the other entries, too.