UPDATED WITH A WINNER!! Congratulations Linette from KidsFunReviewed.com!
A few weeks ago I reviewed Rosie’s “How to Make Doll Clothes” course and I am so excited to let you know that Rosie is giving free entry into this course away to one lucky Doll Diaries reader. So, if you have been wanting to learn how to make your own doll clothes, here is your chance!!
What We Are Giving Away
- We are giving away a How to Make Doll Clothes’ video course including 8 free doll clothes patterns to one lucky winner.
How To Enter
- Leave a comment below telling us what you would like to know how to sew for your dolls.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight June 30, 2011.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below – don’t put your email address in the comment itself. We don’t share this information, we just use it to contact you if you win.
- If you are under 14, you need to get a parent’s permission to enter.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Good luck!! Oh, you can’t get extra entries for liking us on Facebook (some new rule I heard about), however, we’d still be so flattered if you would like us anyway! Like DollDiaries on Facebook and Rosie’s on Facebook.