Happy Valentine’s Weeks! That’s right, we aren’t waiting for Valentine’s Day to have a party, we are going to celebrate from now until February 15!
For the February Reader Photo Event the theme is going to be Valentine’s – but with a little twist. Read carefully…
Instead of just taking a picture of your dolls dressed up in cute little pink outfits like I did in my last post, why not take it one step further and get creative with it? Once you have taken your Valentine themed photos, turn them into a Valentine card for all to enjoy. How, you ask?
- Or you might have another graphics program like Photoshop Effects or something else you prefer
Use one of those tools to make your Valentine’s card (I used Picnik’s fancy collage effects in the one I did above) and save it off to your computer – if you tell the software to save it as 540 pixels wide I will be SO happy!! Then use our handy form below to submit your entry.
The rest of the details:
- Everyone is invited to submit ONE virtual Valentine per day using the guidelines above.
- We will draw 3 entries at random and 2 entries will be picked based on their creativity/excellence to receive an exclusive Doll Diaries Love t-shirt OR tote bag for dolls (it will be your choice).
- The parade will run from February 1 through 15, 2012.
- If you are 13 and under you must have your parent’s permission to enter.
- We will only publish photos that are of good quality and appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting DollDiaries.com permission to publish the photo along with your first name and the description you provide. We will never publish or share your email address or personal information. You are also granting us permission to use your photo on the DollDiaries Facebook page and/or YouTube channel.
What are you waiting for? Fill out the entry form below:
[gravityform id=4 name=Doll Diaries February Reader Photo Event]
When you are done, go to the Virtual Valentine Gallery to see all the entries (it may take up to 24 hours for entries to appear)! And as always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.