UPDATED WITH WINNERS!! Congratulations to Mary & Mindy!!! I will be emailing you shortly.
Earlier this year I was introduced to the True Hope line of Bratz and Moxie Girlz dolls which were developed as the result of a growing social media movement that called for toymakers to create bald dolls to emotionally comfort young girls and boys who suffer from hair loss due to cancer treatments and other ailments that affect their hair growth. MGA has responded positively to consumer demand by creating the “True Hope” dolls that will benefit cancer research at City of Hope. MGA will donate $1 for every “True Hope” Bratz and Moxie Girlz doll sold to distributors to City of Hope. What’s more, MGA is selling these direct to consumers at a very affordable price of $14.99 through Toys ‘R Us stores nationwide and online.
When Toys ‘ R Us announced the dolls were available for pre-order I immediately bought four of them. I gave one to our friend Katie who battled and won Hodgekins Lymphoma this year and I gave another one to my dear friend who works as a radiation therapist. But the other two have just become part of our doll family because we just love their sweet faces and everything they have taught us about overcoming challenges, courage, and beauty! Each doll comes with two outfits and accessories as well as a bracelet with their name on it that you can wear. That’s our Yasmin and Avery cruising in their awesome classic convertible.
Now I get to give more True Hope dolls away thanks to City of Hope!!
What We Are Giving Away
We are giving away True Hope Bratz doll Yasmin and True Hope Moxie doll Sophina. There will be two winners and each winner will receive one of the dolls.
How To Enter
- Leave a comment below letting me know which doll, Yasmin or Sophina, you would choose if you win and what “True Hope” means to you.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries and City of Hope) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and City of Hope) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channels (DollDiaries)
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight July 14, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Disclosure: I was sent an assortment of True Hope dolls to review and for purposes of this giveaway. All opinions are my own.