UPDATED WITH WINNER! Congratulations to Rose who is the winner of the Tropic Wetsuit and Boogie Board.
Wouldn’t your doll look oh, so cute in this Tropic Wetsuit and Boogie Board set from Sophia’s and sold by Daydream Doll Boutique? I think so!!
Our friends at Daydream Doll Boutique – who have really cute and affordable clothes for 18? dolls, by the way – are giving away this adorable outfit to one lucky Doll Diaries reader. The outfit consists of tropical inspired wetsuit for dolls in black with a pink hibiscus pattern inset and a foam boogie board with a strap so it can stay on your dolls’s arm. The outfit is made by Sophias and retails for $19.99 – very reasonable for any doll’s budget. We were sent the outfit for review and think it is just adorable. I love the two different fabrics used for the wetsuit – the black is thick and feels like the same kind of material as a wetsuit.
What We Are Giving Away
- The prize is one (1) Tropic Wetsuit with Boogie Board for 18″ dolls
How To Enter
- Go to the Daydream Doll Boutique web site and take a look around. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite outfit from the site – don’t forget to accessorize, your doll likes shoes and all the extras.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channels (DollDiaries)
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight July 6, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.