Karen here and Madelon starts us off this week with a look at her dolls winter wear. Madelon sent in the most photos and has some wonderful items in her collection. I had so much fun going through each photo that was submitted this week. Thank you all for participating.
Grace, Lanie, Kaya, and Tatlo heading outside to check the bird feeders.
Grace is wearing handmade winter wear (hat, sweater, mittens, and socks).
Kaya infused a little Isabelle into the Soft as Snow outfit (all items AG
retired except her boots – from TQTs). Lanie donned the old snowboarding
outfit with a cap (all AG retired) and sneakers (OG).
From Priscilla. This is my doll Madison (#23) ready to go in the snow. She is wearing a retired Grace outfit. The hat, jacket and scarf I got at Hobby Lobby. The mittens I found on Ebay. In the second picture she is with a winter Lego house I made.
|Megan, Sierra, and Summer are ready for a snow day. Megan is a Magic
Attic doll. Her outfit and husky puppy are from Magic Attic Club.
Sierra and Summer are both West Coast Kids dolls. Their outfits
including Summer’s snowboard are from West Coast Kids. Their snowy
backdrop is from American Girl.
outfit(2006-2013). Next to her Rebecca is wearing her winter
coat(2009-2015). Tess(#58) is wearing the frosty fair ilse set and the
puffy jacket, both from 2013-2015. Kirsten is wearing her winter skirt and
blouse(1988-2009). Addy is wearing her winter coat(1994-2015). On the front
left Emily is wearing her snowsuit(2006-2012). Next to her #54 is wearing
the sporty winter outfit(2011-2014) and the snowshoe set. Chrissa is
wearing her snow outfit and snow gear, both from 2009. Mia is wearing her
2-in-1 skate outfit from 2008. Finally, Hope is wearing the 2-in-1 skate
outfit from the My American Girl Collection. From Eva K
|Emily is wearing OG’s Snow Bloom outfit! To bad there’s lots of bloom but
no snow!! For more about Emily in adventure’s check out
|Mia and Lea braved a blizzard! Mia loves the snow, but Lea was a bit skeptical. They ended up having fun, though, and built tiny snowmen all over the yard. Mia is wearing a Bitty Twins outfit; it matches her personality and fits her perfectly!|
Linda sent in this fun photo of her dolls and their snowman! Her last week’s photo is below as I was unable to open it but am happy to share it with you here today! We hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day.
- February 25- Ivy’s Birthday (Ivy’s Birthday is February 28th in celebration please send us your photos of your Ivy doll 18 inch or 6 inch! )-photos Due 2/17
- March 3- Marie Grace’s Birthday (It is Marie Grace’s birthday March 3rd celebration please send us your photos of your Marie Grace doll 18 inch or 6 inch!)-Photos Due 2/24
- March 10– Doll Eyes Up Close and Personal (Any doll and just her eyes! )-photos due 3/2
- March 17– St. Patrick’s Day photos and Josefina’s Birthday– photos due 3/10
- March 24- Easter Photos –photos due 3/16
- March 31- Rebecca’s Birthday (her birthday is April 4th) –Photos due 3/23
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week