Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we have a Valentine themed version of Throwback Thursday!
From Heather H – My dolls are having a Valentine’s day party. Amy, in the center, is wearing a retired AG Valentine outfit. Coconut is too! The second picture is Julia, Carlie, and Laurel passing retired AG Valentine’s day cards to each other.
From Eva K – This is a photo of MAG#4 on the left and wearing the sweet treats pajamas(2010-2013). On the right is MAG#36 wearing the pretty party outfit(2012-2014). They are posing behind the breakfast in bed set(2011-2013).
UPCOMING THROWBACK THURSDAY THEMES
- February 19 – American Girl Felicity and Elizabeth
- February 26 -Retired doll dance outfits (any brand)
- March 5 – Retired GOTY Marisol
HOW TO PARTICPATE
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY FELICITY)
- Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week.