Eva K starts us off today with this week’s throwback Thursday Valentine!
This is a photo of Faith(#25) and Bree(#31) decorating for valentines day
with the friends are sweet set(2014) Praline(2010-12) also decided to join
in on the fun! Faith is wearing the PWP Hoilday Sweater Set from 2012. Bree
is wearing the pretty party outfit(2012-14). Praline(2010-12) also decided
to join in on the fun!
Amy sent in this fun photo of her doll!
This is my doll Dakota (Disney animators collection, Ariel), getting ready for valentine’s day.I pretty much made everything you see here (except the sign, I got that at walmart), her clothes, the table, and everything on it.
While I love the entire cast of Tea Time with Melody Q, my favorite will
forever and always be Melody Q. Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!
Tea Time with Melody Q
Madelon has sent in her lovely new Valentine Dress!
Madelon’s doll has the new Valentine shirt as well!
Happy Valentines Day to you all and thank you for sending in your photos. ( Linda Reynolds I could not open your photo emails so I am sorry I could not include them)
- February 18- Winter Wear (Photos of any of your dolls dressed for Winter H4H dolls included!)-photos due 2/11
- February 25- Ivy’s Birthday (Ivy’s Birthday is February 28th in celebration please send us your photos of your Ivy doll 18 inch or 6 inch! )-photos Due 2/17
- March 3- Marie Grace’s Birthday (It is Marie Grace’s birthday March 3rd celebration please send us your photos of your Marie Grace doll 18 inch or 6 inch!)-Photos Due 2/24
- March 10– Doll Eyes Up Close and Personal (Any doll and just her eyes! )-photos due March 2
- March 17– St. Patrick’s Day photos and Josefina’s Birthday– photos due March 10
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week