This Thursday Theme is Spring Wear. Madelon starts us off with a Sophia Spring Dress! I love the colors!
Mrs.Fleagle wrote:”In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it, you’ll be the grandest lady in the Easter parade.”. —Irving Berlin. I was born in 1953 and so was thrilled to win Maryellen Larkin in the DD giveaway this past summer. Here she is walking in the Easter ðŸ° Parade with her friends Joyce and Susan Horsman. (circa 1950-1960)”
Our American Girl Dollhouse sent us this fun photo, “Grace loves spring; especially in her outfit from American Girl!”
LoneStarDolls: Here is Kristen wearing Kit’s Garden Party Dress (retired)
and Marie Grace’s slippers (retired)! For more about Kristen and my other
dolls visit https://thedollsoftexas.wordpress.com
Madelon sent us some wonderful photos of her dolls in Spring Wear outfits from both commercially made and handmade items.
Thank you all for sending in your wonderful photos!
- April 28– Happy Birthday Julie (May 1st is her birthday so let’s celebrate now with fun photos!) –Photos due 4/20
- May 5- Furniture (send in photos of your dolls furniture collection) -Photos Due 4/27
- May 12- Doll Shoes (send in photos of your dolls shoes, or shoe collection) –Photos Due 5/4
- May 19- Happy Birthday Kit (send in photo of Kit as May 19th is her birthday!)-Photos Due 5/11
- May 26- Happy Birthday Samantha and Cecile (Samantha is May 26, Cecile is May 28)-Photos Due 4/18
- June 2- Happy Birthday Kirsten (June 8th is Kirsten’s birthday) –Photos Due 5/31
- June 9- Swim Wear (Any doll in swim wear you choose!)-Photos Due 6/1
- June 16- Horses (Any doll horse you wish to show us, real one okay too!) –Photos Due 6/8
- June 23 – Happy Birthday Kaya (Her birthday is Summer)- Photos Due 6-15
- June 30- National Pride! Canada Day is July 1, Indepenance Day is July 4th)- Photos Due 6/22
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark yourimageswhile you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week