So let’s just say Thursday got away from me, but Jess is probably the one American Girl GOTY that I regret not buying, so we still have to put her in the spotlight!
From Carol – These are my favorite photos of Jess, showing her versatility….in the first, she’s Singing Bird, Kirsten’s friend…
in the second, she’s looking very sophisticated while modeling my version of AG’s Christmas LE outfit from 2013.
From Eva K – This is a photo of Jess wearing her two in one kayaking outfit(2006).She is modeling with her kayak and gear(2006). Mag#35 is wearing Jess’s meet outfit and modeling with Jess’s travel accessories(2006). Kit is wearing Jess’s pajamas(2006).Mag#48 is wearing the other part of Jess’s two and one kayaking outfit(2006).
From Madelon – Jess in her meet outfit.
UPCOMING THROWBACK THURSDAY THEMES
- April 9 – Retired American Girl items that are PURPLE
- April 16 – American Girl Josefina and any of her collection since she is a historical character – everything is a throwback
- April 23 – Retired items that have to do with Earth Day, gardening or exploring the outdoors
HOW TO PARTICPATE
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY PURPLE)
- Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week.