Karen here, welcome back to Throwback Thursday! Today we start with featuring retired American Girl of the Year dolls and the photos you have sent in.
Bethany M starts us off with her Isabelle doll! “I saved up all year last year to get her. Isabelle is so pretty! I love her hair!”
Sarah sent in her three GOTY dolls, “My beautiful Kayla (Kailey, GOTY 2003), My Spunky Rebkah (Lindsey, GOTY 2001), My amazing Spencer (Saige, GOTY 2013)”
Ellie sent in her photo of Mia! “This is my doll Mia (GOTY 2008) wearing Grace’s Travel Coat! Mia was my second doll and favorite GOTY”
doll. This is her 2015 School Pic.
- January 14– Bitty Baby Love (Photos of your Bitty Babies and collections) – photos due 1/12
- January 21– Mini Doll Mayhem! (Photos of your Mini Dolls, American Girl, Lottie, Lori, Our Generation etc) – photos due 1/14
- January 28-Bitty Twin Play Date (Photo’s of Your Bitty Twins having fun!) – photos due 1/21
- February 4– For the Love of Pets (Photos of your real pets with your dolls or your dolls pets with your dolls) – photos due 1/28
HOW TO PARTICPATE
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week