Are you ready to celebrate the red, white and blue this weekend? Since this week’s camp theme is all about patriotism, picnics and parades, it is perfect for the Throwback Thursday theme, too!
Our Bitty Baby in her Patriotic Cheer outfit.
Our dolls in 2012 having a 4th of July parade.
From Madelon – Felicity in a red cloak from Williamsburg, Kirsten in a blue prairie dress, Addy in her meet dress, Samantha in a two piece red Victorian suit and Mia in a Dollie and Me pillowcase dress.
UPCOMING THROWBACK THURSDAY THEMES
- July 9 – American Girl Addy – retired or currently available items from her collection
- July 16 – Retired doll beds and bedroom furniture (any brand)
- July 23 – American GOTY Lanie and her collection
- July 30 – Retired Bitty Baby or Bitty Twins and their otufits/accessories
HOW TO PARTICPATE
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week.