Today at your request we have a Throwback Thursday Theme for the Hearts 4 Hearts Dolls. Many of you loved these little dolls when they came out and we are sad that they are no longer made. Today we share your photos and love of these little lovely dolls.
First up is reader Joanne’s photo, she has Zelia as well but this photo was taken before she got her.
Farrah sent in this photo of Dell. Dell was my first Hearts for Hearts doll. She looks just like my 6 year
old and that’s what makes her special to me.
Raven and Kitty got their photo in just under the wire!
We have a wide variety of “Dolly People” around our home, many that we “save” from thrift stores. We also do much custom work with them. The dolls are (L to R) Mosi, Dell, Lilian, and Tashina. We bought Mosi new, but added some real feathers to her hair, as well as gave her a new necklace and bracelet we made. Dell, Lilian, and Tashina (ex Mosi) we found at thrift stores, and were cleaned up and redressed. Tashina is wearing a BFC Ink t-shirt.
There are LOADS of Hearts for Hearts Girls photos on Doll Diaries – here is the link to the Hearts for Hearts Girls search results.
***Mini Doll Photos From Last Throwback Thursdays That I missed due to my computer problems:
Emmie sent in these photos “These are my 1970s mini doll house that my mom made for me and
the mini doll bakery that I made. In the doll house are Julie (AG) in her
meet outfit, Ivy (AG), Felicity (AG) in her meet outfit, Melissa (Barbie),
and Maren (Barbie) in a ty outfit. The bakery’s base is a canned cat food
box with a granola bar box for the case/counter”
|“I found these neat Mi World sets at Target for 70% off! The Lori and Our
Generation dolls are a little big for the scenes, but they don’t look bad.
And the accessories fit their size perfectly. Tatiana has had a long day
at dance class and decided to get pampered at the nail salon. Her friend
Erica is helping her pick out some nail polish. Lizzy has found the
perfect bear at the Build A Bear Workshop for her friend’s birthday. Julia
is having a harder time finding the perfect bear for her little sister.
Beth and Jennifer grab some snacks at the theater, find their seats, then
wait excitedly to watch the new Star Wars movie. ” JG Kelsey
- February 4– For the Love of Pets (Photos of your real pets with your dolls or your dolls pets with your dolls) – photos due 1/28
- February 11-Valentine’s Photos Of Your Favorite Dolls– photos 2/3
- February 18- Winter Wear (Photos of any of your dolls dressed for Winter H4H dolls included!)-photos due 2/11
- February 25- Ivy’s Birthday (Ivy’s Birthday is February 28th in celebration please send us your photos of your Ivy doll 18 inch or 6 inch! )-Photos Due 2/17
- March 3- Marie Grace’s Birthday (It is Marie Grace’s birthday March 3rd celebration please send us your photos of your Ivy doll 18 inch or 6 inch!)-Photos Due 2/24
HOW TO PARTICPATE
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week