This week we celebrate Marie-Grace for her birthday! Starting with one of Madelon’s photos of Marie-Grace! We are celebrating her birthday can you believe she is 173 years old? Thank you to all who sent in photos for us!
This is my doll Marie Grace!! She is wearing a retired outfit from American
Girl, she loves it because it matches her eye color!! If you want to see
more pictures of her check out my doll instgagram @purrfectdolls
This is a photo of Marie Grace on the left wearing her meet outfit. Next to
her Ceclie is wearing Marie Grace‘s Party Outfit(2011-13). Finally
Noel(#32) is wearing Marie Grace‘s Nightgown(2011-14). Happy Birthday Marie
This is a retired Marie-Grace mini doll wearing her meet outfit. She loves
coming on walks with me outside and especially loves the sweet fragrance of
Lillies-of-the-Valley. 🙂 We are dreaming of Spring!
Farrah Lily at www.cozycomfortsanddolls.blogspot.com
My own entry, my niece Hannah and her favorite doll Marie Grace on the day she got her and a year later when I had to help remove the pen heart from her face. (FYI I left that oxy cream on for 7 days and it took the old pen mark off, before mailing her back to my niece in Montreal)
Madelon shared some truly beautiful photos of Marie-Grace
Thank you Madelon!
A very cute Mini Party from Linda! I love this shot looks so regal!
UPCOMING THROWBACK THURSDAY THEMES
- March 10– Doll Eyes Up Close and Personal (Any doll and just her eyes! )-photos due 3/2
- March 17– St. Patrick’s Day photos and Josefina’s Birthday– photos due 3/10
- March 24- Easter Photos –photos due 3/16
- March 31- Rebecca’s Birthday (her birthday is April 4th) –Photos due 3/23
- April 7- Addy’s Birthday (her birthday is April 9th)- Photos due 3/30
- April 14- Spring Wear (Any doll dressed for spring, retired AG, Maplelea, Springfield, Barbie, H4H….)- Photos due 4/6
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week