Karen here. Today we are celebrating Kit’s birthday!
Thank you Natalie for this photo of Kit opening a gift!
Bethany sent in this photo of Kit “I made a photo shoot with Kit a while ago, and I thought this picture was
pretty. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIT!
Luv4Dolls sent this in: Kit was my first doll. I received her for Christmas when I was
5 years old! Happy Birthday, Kit (and all other Kit’s in the doll world!)!
(In case you were wondering, the portrait of Kit you see is from her Golden
Special story set. You can buy Kit’s and other dolls sets on amazon for a
Happy birthday Kit! I don’t have very many pictures of Kit because she is
my sister’s doll. If you want to read the photo-story that this picture
came from, go to
Happy birthday Kit!
|In honor of Kit’s birthday, I created a collage of a photoshoot I took of
her and her friend Ruthie! In the photos, Kit is wearing her Birthday
Dress and Headband(2001-2015). Ruthie is wearing her meet outfit. Kit is
riding her Homemade Scooter(2006-). Ruthie is taking Kits photos with Kit’s
Reporter Accessories(2009-). Finally, the birthday present is from the
Sent in by Madeline:
Lea, Maryellen, Ruthie, Kit, Saige, Julie, and Isabelle celebrate Kit’s
birthday at the Seaside Diner. Kit is wearing her Easter dress, and Ruthie
and Isabelle are wearing outfits I made at American Girl. Happy Birthday
Madelon kindly sent in photos from her recent trip into the AG store in Miami. Thank you Madelon for these wonderful photos of Kit!
- May 26- Happy Birthday Samantha and Cecile (Samantha is May 26, Cecile is May 28)-Photos Due 4/18
- June 2- Happy Birthday Kirsten (June 8th is Kirsten’s birthday) –Photos Due 5/31
- June 9- Swim Wear (Any doll in swim wear you choose!)-Photos Due 6/1
- June 16- Horses (Any doll horse you wish to show us, real one okay too!) –Photos Due 6/8
- June 23 – Happy Birthday Kaya (Her birthday is Summer)- Photos Due 6-15
- June 30- National Pride! Canada Day is July 1, Indepenance Day is July 4th)- Photos Due 6/22
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark yourimageswhile you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week