Today we celebrate one of my most favorite Historical Dolls Ivy! Her birthday is February 28th. Here Ivy is at my birthday tea in Hawaii a few years ago. What a treat it was to bring her along and my mother in law bought me this handmade Hawaiian outfit for Ivy for my birthday at the Dole Plantation. We had such a lovely tea by the water and I so enjoyed having Ivy as a special guest!
This is my doll Ivy and she is so happy and excited for her birthday!! She
is wearing an outfit from Dollie &Me company! You can see more pictures of
her by following my instagram @purrfectdolls
|This is a photo of Ivy on the left wearing her meet outfit. Next to her
Julie is wearing Ivy’s Rainbow Romper(2012-14). Finally #54 is wearing
Ivy’s New Year Outfit(2007-14). Happy Birthday Ivy
Thank you Eva K!
Ivy is truly one of my most favorite dolls! I love taking her photo and making items for her like this blue hair extension!
Thank you to all who sent in Ivy photos and we wish her a very Happy Birthday this coming Sunday!
UPCOMING THROWBACK THURSDAY THEMES
- March 3- Marie Grace’s Birthday (It is Marie Grace’s birthday March 3rd celebration please send us your photos of your Marie Grace doll 18 inch or 6 inch!)-Photos Due 2/24
- March 10– Doll Eyes Up Close and Personal (Any doll and just her eyes! )-photos due 3/2
- March 17– St. Patrick’s Day photos and Josefina’s Birthday– photos due 3/10
- March 24- Easter Photos –photos due 3/16
- March 31- Rebecca’s Birthday (her birthday is April 4th) –Photos due 3/23
- April 7- Addy’s Birthday (her birthday is April 9th)- Photos due 3/30
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week