Chrissa – American Girl’s GOTY 2009 – is one of my personal favorites. I love the doll, her story and her movie. Chrissa is the only GOTY that had also had two friends as part of her collection. Gwen and Sonali are also very beautiful and versatile dolls.
From Eva K – This is a photo of MAG#50 wearing Chrissa‘s snow outfit and gear(2009). Next to her MAG#37 is wearing Chrissa‘s swim team gear(2009). MAG#17 is wearing Chrissa‘s sundress. Gwen, Chrissa, and Sonali are wearing there meet outfits. Finally MAG#58 is wearing my Chrissa‘s pajamas and holding her Chrissa‘s Llama.
From AGWorldSisters – This is a picture of Chrissa (left, GOTY 2009) wearing a dress that did NOT come with her collection, but was part of the bitty baby starter kit. Emma (TM #57 on the right) is wearing Chrissa‘s meet outfit. My Chrissa doll is in poor condition: She’s got dents (I ran over her with a little toy jeep) and loose limbs.
From KrazyKittenz – Sam and my little dolls Caroline,Ginger,and Marie Grace are having fun riding Starburst the llama who was retired Christmas 2009! If anyone wants to see more of my pics and crafts visit https://thedollsoftexas.
Need even more Chrissa Throwback goodness? Take a look at these posts:
- Throwback Thursday – Chrissa
- Doll of the Day – Sonali
- Throwback to the post where our Chrissa arrived
UPCOMING THROWBACK THURSDAY THEMES
- July 2 – Retired Patriotic/Parade outfits & accessories
- July 9 – American Girl Addy – retired or currently available items from her collection
- July 16 – Retired doll beds and bedroom furniture (any brand)
- July 23 – American GOTY Lanie and her collection
HOW TO PARTICPATE
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week.