Karen here. Today we take a look at doll furniture. Having doll sized furniture just adds to the fun!
Madelon sent in some great photos of her doll furniture, she found this jewelry box that makes a lovely cabinet for her dolls.
Madelon uses Melissa and Doug Doll House furniture for her mini dolls!
|Grace is enjoying selling stuff at the snack stand. And then she went to have her hair done. Madison and Grace are enjoying their new desk. The desk has 2 deep drawers, and 2 cabinets for storage. The lamp on the right lights up. The desk has a lot of space, and it is fun to customize it. I find that funko pocket pops are a great size for the dolls.|
Not much traveling to be done in the rain. Kayla and Kelsey are enjoying
their new hangout. Starting to feel real homey.This furniture in this picture is the Journey Girls couch set and storage
Have a great week!
Theresa and Bridget
Mom and daughter duo
Madelon sent in so many wonderful photos of her dolls furniture collection!
How much do you love this furniture set! Love the color and the details!
- May 12- Doll Shoes (send in photos of your dolls shoes, or shoe collection) –Photos Due 5/4
- May 19- Happy Birthday Kit (send in photo of Kit as May 19th is her birthday!)-Photos Due 5/11
- May 26- Happy Birthday Samantha and Cecile (Samantha is May 26, Cecile is May 28)-Photos Due 5/18
- June 2- Happy Birthday Kirsten (June 8th is Kirsten’s birthday) –Photos Due 5/31
- June 9- Swim Wear (Any doll in swim wear you choose!)-Photos Due 6/1
- June 16- Horses (Any doll horse you wish to show us, real one okay too!) –Photos Due 6/8
- June 23 – Happy Birthday Kaya (Her birthday is Summer)- Photos Due 6-15
- June 30- National Pride! Canada Day is July 1, Indepenance Day is July 4th)- Photos Due 6/22
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark yourimageswhile you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week