Karen here with this week’s Throwback Thursday has been so much fun! I am thrilled to be able to share so many of your photos today!
Madelon has sent us so many fun photos of her pet collection! There are is so much fluffy cuteness in these photos.
Melody Q sent in her fun photo From St. Patrick’s Day 2015 – Bronwyn (kitty) joined Haley and Kirsten in
the “living room.” Mr. Bubbles (bunny) doesn’t mind being the downstairs
neighbor. Also seen in the “living room” are Caramelotta Creme, Rascal,
Bijoux, and Kitten.
Samantha and her friends Isabel and
Emily took the dogs outside to play. Inkspot wanted to go to then
decided it was too cold and wet to walk and insisted Isabel carry her.
At least the dogs had fun in the snow.
Sprocket loves company, so Nicki invited some of his
friends and their humans for a sleepover. Toby brought Jessica, Coconut
brought Violet, and Sam brought Taryn. Nicki supplied toys and snacks
for Sprocket’s guests.
|Caroline loves cats, especially her cat, Inkpot, who she’s had since he was
This is a photo from a photo shoot I did a couple months ago.
Kit and Meatloaf are best friends! A little more about the things you see:
Kit is wearing the sweater from AG’s fair isle outfit. And Meatloaf is a
retired AG pet. from Luv4dolls
|This is a rare picture of my doll Akin (wearing Ag’s discontinued 1998 birthday dress) , and my cat Yum-yum.It’s rare because my cat likes neither cameras nor dolls, so her willingly allowing me to take her picture with a doll, is for me, much like taking one of a unicorn.|
|This is a photo of Jess(2006) on the left holding her monkey from the
travel accessories(2006). Chrissa(2009) is standing by her pet llama,
Starbust(2009). Lanie(2010) is holding onto her bunny, Lulu from her
accessories(2010). Alex(#30) and Piper(#38) are standing next to the Paint
Filly Pony(2010). Finally Licorce(2012-14 edition), Praline(2010-12), and
Ginger(2009-12) are sitting in the front of the photo.
Marie-Grace. He’s on the lookout for any nearby dogs as he doesn’t want
any to come and grab her away as a chew toy. 🙂 :x)
Farrah Lily xo
- February 11-Valentine’s Photos Of Your Favorite Dolls– photos due 2/3
- February 18- Winter Wear (Photos of any of your dolls dressed for Winter H4H dolls included!)-photos due 2/11
- February 25- Ivy’s Birthday (Ivy’s Birthday is February 28th in celebration please send us your photos of your Ivy doll 18 inch or 6 inch! )-photos Due 2/17
- March 3- Marie Grace’s Birthday (It is Marie Grace’s birthday March 3rd celebration please send us your photos of your Ivy doll 18 inch or 6 inch!)-Photos Due 2/24
- March 10– Doll Eyes Up Close and Personal (Any doll and just her eyes! )-photos due March 2
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week