Thank you all for the wonderful photos you sent in for our Easter Throwback! I love all the pastel colors don’t you? Madelon sent in photos of her doll and her doll and her Easter set from a few years back. This is a lovely play set!
The entire Tea Time with Melody Q crew in their chosen Easter finery
checking out some Easter flowers. Wouldn’t you know Haley looked at the
camera instead of the flowers. There’s always one
This is a photo of Alex(#30), and Iris(#1) celebrating Easter! They are
making chocolates with Kit’s homemade sweets(2015-) on the dinning table
and chairs(2014-). Alex is wearing the teal print dress, the spring PWP
2015. Finally, Iris is wearing the flower garden dress ll(2011-2012).
Thanks, Eva K
Palm Sunday photo sent in by Linda
Laura sent in this photo of her daughter and her doll and the Easter Ear Craft she made with my tutorial last week! I love how these turned out!
UPCOMING THROWBACK THURSDAY THEMES
- March 31- Rebecca’s Birthday (her birthday is April 4th) –Photos due 3/23
- April 7- Addy’s Birthday (her birthday is April 9th)- Photos due 3/30
- April 14- Spring Wear (Any doll dressed for spring, retired AG, Maplelea, Springfield, Barbie, H4H….)-Photos due 4/6
- April 21-Happy Birthday Felicity and Molly (April 21, 22) –Photos due 4/13
- April 28– Happy Birthday Julie (May 1st is her birthday so let’s celebrate now with fun photos!) –Photos due 4/20
- May 5- Furniture (send in photos of your dolls furniture collection) -Photos Due 4/27
- May 12- Doll Shoes (send in photos of your dolls shoes, or shoe collection) –Photos Due 5/4
- May 19- Happy Birthday Kit (send in photo of Kit as May 19th is her birthday!)-Photos Due 5/11
- May 26- Happy Birthday Samantha and Cecile (Samantha is May 26, Cecile is May 28)-Photos Due 4/18
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Please RE-SIZE your photos to no more than 600 pixels wide. Feel free to watermark yourimageswhile you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week