So much excitement and news in the doll world right now – and its not all AG – but we are also sooo excited for another summer of fun Camp Doll Diaries which starts June 1. As part of the pre-camp fun, today’s Throwback Thursday features Camp Doll Diaries photos from the past by our readers.
From Linda R – Nikki is ironing on her Doll Diaries Camp Iron ons that she ordered from the Doll Diaries Esty Shop. She can’t wait for camp!
From Tea Time with Melody Q – Tea Time with Melody Q girls hanging out in the Bison cabin doing the “Create-A-Story” activity.
Also from Tea Time with Melody Q – From Camp Doll Diaries 2013. On day 4 the girls had fun around the campfire.
From Sharry – Hello campers! This is a photo of my dolls Danny and Jennifer helping me with the walkie-talkie craft I did for Camp Doll Diaries in 2013 (but as you can see from Jennifer’s shirt, it was 1975!)
From Rachel D – This is the zipper belt craft I made for Elizabeth during fashion week of Camp Doll Diaries 2014.
From Heather – My favorite craft was making a Conestoga wagon.
Also from Heather – My favorite week was the CEO of Me. Jacky and Alison set up their own sweet shoppe.
From Cordelia – Now that Katherine and Rose have arrived at their campsite and pitched their tent, they are enjoying treats cooked over their open fire while sharing wonderful camp memories.
UPCOMING THROWBACK THURSDAY THEMES
- May 28 – Retired American Girl of the Year Mia
- June 4 – Celebrate the start of summer with retired American Girl doll bathing suits & swim accessories
- June 11 – Retired American Girl Kirsten
- June 18 – Retired American Girl pets that are NOT cats or dogs
HOW TO PARTICPATE
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY MIA)
- Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week.