It is Throwback Thursday and the theme this week is Bitty Babies. I found my first Bitty Baby at a Church Sale a few years back and she is adorable. I hope you enjoy today’s Bitty Babies !
I love this Knit outfit Madelon’s Bitty Baby is in!
Carol has done her bitty up to look like the future king of England, Prince George! I love this photo don’t you?
Greetings from the Tea Time with Melody Q bunch! Our new sister, Grace, is
wearing the Bitty Baby Gingham Party Dress and looking at the Bitty Lambie
family album with Bitty Lambie. Sent in by Xyra who doesn’t have a Bitty Baby but has the outfit!
- January 21– Mini Doll Mayhem! (Photos of your Mini Dolls, American Girl, Lottie, Lori, Our Generation etc) – photos due 1/14
- January 28-Bitty Twin Play Date (Photo’s of Your Bitty Twins having fun!) – photos due 1/21
- February 4– For the Love of Pets (Photos of your real pets with your dolls or your dolls pets with your dolls) – photos due 1/28
- February 11-Valentine’s Photos Of Your Favorite Dolls– photos 2/3
HOW TO PARTICPATE
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY ADDY)
- Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week