Even though Caroline is not retired (yet), she is a historical doll which puts her whole collection in the past. Here are some fun photos of Caroline from the Doll Diaries community.
From Leah – I just got my Caroline doll about a week ago, and I absolutely love her! I renamed her Amelia Leigh Thomas! She is absolutely gorgeous for anyone who is thinking about getting her. She is so photogenic!
From Ellie – This is my doll Caroline. She’s wearing her Work Dress, which is still available from American Girl for $32.
From Eva K – This is a photo of Samantha wearing Caroline’s travel outfit and spencer and hat(2012). Cécile is wearing Caroline’s meet outfit(2012). Kirsten is wearing Caroline’s nightgown(2012). Marie-grace is wearing Caroline’s holiday gown(2012). Elizabeth is wearing Caroline’s birthday dress(2012). Finally Caroline is wearing her work dress(2013).
The remaining photos are from Madelon:
Her shelves in her parlor.
By the fireplace.
In her skiff.
UPCOMING THROWBACK THURSDAY THEMES
- March 26 – Retired EASTER inspired dolls or outfits – any brand, any size doll
- April 2 – Retired American Girl of the Year Jess and any of her collection
- April 9 – Retired American Girl items that are PURPLE
HOW TO PARTICPATE
- Email your photo(s) to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Be sure to put THROWBACK THURSDAY and the theme in your subject line (for example THROWBACK THURSDAY EASTER)
- Feel free to watermark your images while you are in Picmonkey (example: Photo by SusieQ for DollDiaries.com)
- Include a description of the doll, outfit, accessory in the photo and when it was available/retired (if you know it)
- By submitting your photos and content to Doll Diaries you are granting us permission to use them on our website and any of our associated social media accounts.
- We will do our best to include at least one photo from each person who submits Throwback photos each week.