Third One is a Charm

It’s no secret, I have fallen for these 16″ lovelies known as Wilde Imagination Ellowyne dolls. It started with Dark Days, who I named Elle and most recently I have added Going in Circles (Blair) and Raw Edges (Aine – it’s Irish and it’s pronounced Anya) to the collection. I got an email from a reader last week letting me know that Wilde Imagination was having a good sale and when I checked it out I found it very hard to resist the beautiful deep red hair and purple outfit that Raw Edges was wearing.

Here are some of the photos I have taken recently of all three girls:

Ellowyne Wilde Dolls

Here we have Elle and Blair wrapped up in my favorite scarf posing for a photo contest from Shugashug.

Ellowyne Going in Circles

Blair heard guests were coming so she went to get more dishes from The Queen’s Treasures China Hutch.

Ellowyne Wilde

Elle is showing Blair the nail polish collection in Megan’s room.

Ellowyne Wilde Raw Edges

Meet the new girl on the block, Raw Edges who I have named Aine for her gorgeous red hair and my strong emotions for Ireland right now.

Ellowyne Wilde Raw Edges

Isn’t she just beautiful!! Her hair style is unique and I felt like it was a little severe so…

Ellowyne Wilde Raw Edges

Elle and Blair helped Aine take her hair down.  Her hairstyle was secured to her head with tiny stitches and even pins in places. Something tells me she may have had a headache!

Ellowyne Raw Edges

Aine’s hair is actually very long!! It is very silky and I will have fun with it.

Ellowyne Raw Edges

And here it is from the back. Since I have a bit of Brave on the brain right now, I am thinking I may try giving Aine some tight curls all over. Stay tuned!

I just love seeing the different personalities that come through in each of the dolls. For example, Elle is definitely the bossy one in our group, but she has a sense of style and likes material things. Blair is sensitive and more insightful – you probably will find her curled up with a book on a Saturday afternoon or singing. Aine is much more serious. She thinks everything through, loves challenges – and playing Words with Friends.

More Ellowyne photos from our readers and of course from my Ellowynes in the days to come.

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment, liking us on Facebook, or subscribing to the RSS feed updates via email or a Feedreader. Thanks!

Comments

1. Anastasia says:

This Ellowyne doll is by far my favorite. Even though I have blonde hair myself, I am in love with brunette dolls. : )

2. Sarah says:

Beautiful!

3. Abigail says:

They are so beautiful!! My favourite of your dolls is Blair, but they are all just STUNNING! :)

4. Abigail says:

Oh, if only I could get enough money in the remaining days of the sale, I would soooo love to get Timid in Tan! SIgh..No way that’s going to happen.
    Do you have any idea what shipping outside of the US would be? I live in Canada, so…

5. Grace says:

I really want to get one of the ellowyne dolls! oh and, fourthie!

6. Chloe says:

I have a friend named Anya spelled that way to! Although she thought her name was Greek……….. Strange……,

7. Erin says:

Should I get Prudence, Band Together? I’m 12 and is very gentle with collector dolls.

8. Char says:

If you like her. She is very pretty and the Ellowyne Wilde dolls are very well made.

9. Hayley says:

The ellowyne dolls are so neat Amd gorgeous and char you collection so far is great

10. Princess Belle says:

I’m going to have to stay off this website if I want any money! Kidding, I don’t think I’d be able to go two days without this amazing website.
    I was thinking about buying Dark Days Ellowyne off of EBay, but she’s 115$, so, I don’t think that is happening anytime soon. Maybe, when I save up enough money, I’ll be able to get an Ellowyne dolls. I like Positively Negative, Timid Tan, and my favourite, Dark Days.

11. Char says:

I love Positively Negative too – she is on my wish list.

12. granof4 says:

Good to see Aine join your E.W. family. The more the merrier! I think her hair looks much better down;

it is so long and lovely. There’s a third E.W. that I’d really like to get, but I’m torn between getting her

and some patterns I want badly for her. I’ve noticed too with each of my dolls that the different dolls

seem to have different personalities that fit them. It’s fun to draw that out in dresssing them and playing

with them.