Updated with some new additions! I was looking back through the Doll Diaries archives recently to find more doll Valentine’s inspiration. While many of you have been reading Doll Diaries for a long time, some of you are new, and some of you might have missed this awesomeness the first time we shared it.
Not only did I rediscover some of my favorite Doll Diaries Valentine’s Day crafts, but some of my favorites from our Doll Diaries community, too. Here you go:
1. Make Valentine Mailboxes with KC at RealCoake.com
2. Make a Mini Heart Shaped Box for dolls with Anna’s post from last year
3. A Little Love- You’re a Gem Valentine from the Spicy’s at Doll Delight
4. Brandy shared her Valentine Table secrets on Karen’s blog
5. Valentines that Shine by Anna on Doll-It-Up.com
6. Jen at AG Doll Play has great ideas for creating a Valentine’s Party place setting
7. Jen also shared how to make a quick and easy Valentine backdrop on Doll Diaries.
8. Jen Goode’s Printable Mini Valentines are just so cute!
9. American Girl Fan Liz has instructions for making your dolls a dozen red roses out of felt – and they last forever!
10. Because you can not have too many ideas for Valentine place settings, Karen has some from last year, too.
11. On 100directions.com Jen has the printable for mini Valentine gift bags – these will come in handy!
12. Oh Yum!! Doll sized chocolates made out of felt are so much fun to make with Anna’s instructions.
14. Karen shows you how to make adorable Valentine’s Day cards for your dolls.
15. Planning a Valentine’s Day sleepover party – Karen made cute pillow cases for the occasion.
17. Valentine’s Wreath for the Doll House from Brandy.
18. What about a mailbox for all the doll Valentine’s?
19. Print some sweet mini Valentine’s for your dolls
And one more for good measure – use this tutorial from Pixie Faire to make Valentine bookmarks for your dolls.
If you use the Search Box on any of the sites mentioned, you can find even more Valentine related inspiration as well as doll play ideas for any day of the year!!
Thanks to all the amazing, creative and smart ladies who continue to inspire us to play everyday!!