UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulations Tracy! Please check your inbox.
The Queen’s Treasures is known for its extremely high quality doll furniture and detailed accessories, but they also sell clothes for 18″ and 15″ dolls that are equally fabulous! When I first saw this Winter Ski Time outfit I immediately LOVED it. I love dressing our dolls up in their winter coats, ski outfits, and cold weather gear and this one is just a perfect addition to any doll’s winter wardrobe.
The Winter Ski Time outfit consists of a light blue puffy jacket that zips up and has a detachable hood trimmed in fake fur, matching mittens, black slim leg ski pants and matching light blue boots.
Our American Girl Callie (My AG #39) looks just adorable – and warm in the Winter Ski Time outfit! The jacket looks like it has pockets, but they are just for show.
Mittens off and hood down, Callie wants to play in the snow! You can see the bottom of the boots a little better – they are fabric and velcro in the back. Tip: making snow for your dolls is super easy – just use the fiberfill stuffing you can buy at the craft store.
All that modeling is hard work!! Callie is ready to get warm by the fire (Adirondack chair and campfire also from The Queen’s Treasures) and enjoy a mug of hot cocoa!
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
Winter Ski Time outfit from The Queen’s Treasures (Jacket, pants, mittens and boots)
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN????
- Mandatory entry – visit The Queen’s Treasures website and browse the doll clothing category – leave a comment below letting us know what outfits/items your doll would like to add to her winter wardrobe.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures) – feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and don’t be shy about sharing it on your page.
- Follow DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures board on Pinterest (and feel free to pin the images from this post while you are at it )
- Follow @DollDiaries on Instagram – be sure to let us know you are entering the giveaway so we can follow you back
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight November 11, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Disclosure: I have been given this set for review and photography purposes, but all opinions are my own.