UPDATED WITH A WINNER! Congratulation Libbie – please check your inbox!
As I have said before, the new Victorian collection from The Queen’s Treasures is one of my favorites this year! The vintage styling, heirloom quality design and attention to detail just make it the perfect piece for historical dolls or modern day dolls. Last week I posted the giveaway for the Victorian dresser from the collection (if you haven’t entered yet, go here and enter now) and this week I am so excited to be able to giveaway the Victorian Trundle Dreamy Daybed from the same collection.
The Victorian Trundle Dreamy Daybed is white with a slightly distressed look making it perfect for many different types of doll rooms – from a living room setting to a bedroom setting or both. It has a drawer that pulls out to act as the trundle part of the bed or if you remove the bedding it can work as a drawer to keep your dolls pjs, shoes, reading material or other accessories.
Kit and Samantha are our models today and they would like to show you how comfy this bed is.
Here is the bed with the trundle drawer in. It comes with two round bolster pillows, two mattresses and two blankets in a beautiful light green print which is such a nice change from PINK. (Not that I have anything against pink, but not everything doll related has to be pink.) Two dolls fit on the daybed comfortably and if everyone sits with their feet straight out in front, you can easily sit three dolls on the daybed.
Here is the Daybed with the trundle drawer out so that Kit and Samantha can stretch out and read their books before bed.
The bed measures 8.5″ x 19.5″ x 8″ with an additional 9″ of space when opened. The drawer has beautiful clear crystal cut knobs and has raised detailing like the rest of the piece. This would look adorable in a “shabby chic” themed room with plenty of lace, pretty patterns, and soft lighting. Do you agree?
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
Victorian Collection Dreamy Daybed/Trundle for 18″ dolls from The Queen’s Treasures. (Valued at $99.99)
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN????
- Mandatory entry – visit The Queen’s Treasures website and take a look around – leave a comment below letting us know which of their new items (hint, look at the What’s New tab) have captured your heart.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures) – feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and don’t be shy about sharing it on your page.
- Follow DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures board on Pinterest (and feel free to pin the images from this post while you are at it )
- Follow @DollDiaries on Instagram – be sure to let us know you are entering the giveaway so we can follow you back
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight December 9, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- Due to the size of this piece, this giveaway is open to US and Canada only.
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Disclosure: I have been given this set for review and photography purposes, but all opinions are my own.
PS – Check the sidebar of the site for all the current giveaways.