UPDATED WITH A WINNER! CONGRATS EMMA! Check your inbox for an email from me.
The Drop-Leaf Tea Cart from The Queen’s Treasures is the ultimate tea party accessory, in my opinion, and it is also the next giveaway prize we have for you this season! Throughout the course of time, Tea Parties and Tea Time have been important parts of daily life.
The Tea Cart does require some assembly when it arrives, but it literally took us 5 minutes to put it together. The top is a drop-leaf design so you can make the top of the cart a table top for your dolls to enjoy their tea at, or you can drop the sides down for transport or just to save space. There are two additional shelves, perfect for storing extra dishes or treats for your dolls.
Like all the furniture we have reviewed from The Queen’s Treasures, the Tea Cart is made of top quality materials – in this case wood – and special attention has been paid to all the little details. This is a solid piece that will stand up to daily play, but also looks great as a display piece. It’s classic styling goes well with many of the historical collections, but can be used for modern dolls, too.
Elizabeth says, “Tea is ready! Come join me!”
WHAT WE ARE GIVING AWAY
Wooden antique reproduction Drop-Leaf Tea Cart for 18″ dolls from The Queen’s Treasures (Doll, doll food and dishes shown in photos above are not included).
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN????
- Mandatory entry – visit The Queen’s Treasures website and browse the doll furniture category – leave a comment below letting us know what doll furniture piece(s) you think has great play potential.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures) – feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and don’t be shy about sharing it on your page.
- Follow DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures board on Pinterest (and feel free to pin the images from this post while you are at it )
- Follow @DollDiaries on Instagram – be sure to let us know you are entering the giveaway so we can follow you back
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight October 28, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Disclosure: I have been given this set for review and photography purposes, but all opinions are my own.