Tomorrow is Thanksgiving day in the U.S. It is a day with turkey, pumpkin pie, sitting down together to share a meal, and giving thanks.
For the occasion I have a quick craft that you can make for your doll’s (or even your own Thanksgiving table!).
They are mini paper pumpkins and so simple to put together!
I used both patterned paper and orange card stock. They would be cute done all in the same paper or different shades of fall colors.
Paper Pumpkin Supplies:
- Trace a circle onto paper.
- Fold the paper or stack paper to cut out several of the circles at once.
- Cut 8-12 circles out of paper for each pumpkin you make.
- Cut a long skinny rectangle for the stem and place it in the center of the stack of circles.
- Staple through the center of the circles and stem.
- Cut the bottom edge of the circles. This will make the pumpkin flat on one side and make it easier for it to stand up.
- Bend the circles in the center along the staple to “fan out” the pumpkin.
This craft is so forgiving. The circles don’t need to be perfectly round.
They would also be fun in different sizes!
These pumpkins are a perfect fall craft and a fun decoration for doll scenes!
Just in case you are interested, here is more about today’s post.
- Doll– Rebecca is a Beforever American Girl doll.
- Outfit– Dress is sewn by Anna, instructions are here. Necklace is from Rebecca’s Costume Set.
- Scene– Cafe Table and Chairs are from The Queen’s Treasures.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!