For those of you who may be new to Doll Diaries, I first started the site in 2006 and we have shared hundreds of craft ideas for American Girl dolls and their 18″ friends since then. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to revisit some of my favorite Thanksgiving inspired crafts from the archives.
- Printable Thanksgiving table goodies for dolls – including a menu and name cards
- Make a doll-sized turkey pumpkin centerpiece
- Craft a doll-sized Thanksgiving centerpiece
- Another turkey centerpiece for your doll’s Thanksgiving table
- Pumpkin pies for dolls – quick and easy using Sculpey
- Terrific turkey tiaras for dolls
- Make a pilgrim hat out of fun foam
- Mini paper pumpkins for dolls
Which one is your favorite?