Happy New Year!!! Are you ready for another year of creativity, inspiration and sharing on Doll Diaries? I am feeling much more relaxed and energized by the new releases – not just from American Girl, but other brands too!
We have some beautiful photos today – let’s get started.
From Bella – Lea is dreaming of summer to come while she is starring at the snow. I did a photoshoot with Lea and this was my favorite picture, I love how her eyes sparkle in the sunlight!
From HappyHouseofAG: I went to the American Girl Place in D.C. on Jan. 1st and bought the new Girl of the Year, Lea Clark! You can see more pictures of her on my blog: https://happyhouseofag.
From Jeanie – Celebrating Christmas in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
From Nonna and Adelle – We wish everyone happy holidays! Christmas is such a magical time. Here are some of the pictures my daughter and I took with our favourite girls – Maru and Grace under the Christmas tree. We had so much fun putting the ornaments on the tree that we decided to do a little photoshoot. It worked out well. We broke only one ornament.
From Madelon – Two friends celebrate the new year.
From Carol -This is my reproduction of Princess Charlotte’s “6 month photo Outfit” worn by Bitty Baby.
From Miriam – Grace has been baking up a storm here lately, and I woke up to find Samantha and Nellie having tea and treats.
(Set up by my daughter Eliana)
From Diana – Happy New Year everybody! I hope everyone had a fun & safe night staying up late. To commemorate the occasion, I put together a mashup of my doll’s adventures in video over this year on YouTube. I hope you enjoy! 😀 You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
From Victoria — This week I did a tutorial on how to do Rey’s hairstyle from Star Wars on your doll! http://
From Janet – I recently started a doll blog for one of my dolls, Cassidy. If you’re interested, you can check it out here: http://misscassidybyrne.
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.