I hope you are all enjoying your weekend! Sorry I didn’t put up a Fashion Finds post yesterday but the day just got away from me and by the time I started putting it together I just wanted to go to sleep!
We have a lot of Sunday Showcase entries this week – take a look:
From Cedar– For my birthday in August, I received a MYAG doll #31. I got a surprise when I opened her. On the box was written ‘Gabby’ and inside her meet outfit was a purple leotard and a tracksuit. She also had a short biography on Gabby Douglas. As soon as she was out of the box she went and did gymnastics with some other dolls. Gabby (#31) is a really beautiful doll and I am so happy to have her in my collection.
From Janet – I was at Tuesday Morning recently when I saw some Pullip dolls for $40.00! I decided to get Tiger Lily.
From Kristen L.~ Kanani and K2 are setting up their picnic.
From Cordelia – Katherine and Rose are enroute to school, Katherine with her books strapped together and her lunch in her tin lunchbox. Rose chose to wear her polka dot outfit because polka dots make her happy. However, she is a little bit shy and nervous about starting school. Fortunately, Katherine is being very encouraging.
Dell and Consuelo on a trip to the countryside. From Agnieszka.
From iamskyfox – My new doll Roan decided to dress up as a fall fairy. (She’s bald right now cause I haven’t ordered her a wig yet).
From Nina – Ruthie had a blast playing in the newly fallen leaves.
From Hannah B. – Felicity dressed up as Laura Osnes, who plays Cinderella in the Broadway musical.
From Paper Doll World – My two dolls relaxing outside after a long week of school.
Mini Saige fell off our second floor porch and the fall loosened her arm. Any TLC tips? From Sheliya.
A fun little video from Diana Lee to finish off our Sunday Showcase today:
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using one of the free tools www.picmonkey.com, ipiccy.com or fotoflexer.com)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.