What adventures did your dolls have this week? Based on all these great photos, I would say everyone had a great week.
From Fawn – After only one week in the 4th grade, Lydia comes down with a temperature and the sniffles. Mommy keeps her home from school for a little TLC. A box of tissues, plenty of fluids and a day in bed with a good book and her favorite doll should have her right as rain in no time.
From Mimiagstudios – This summer I went to the AG Place Atlanta and with money I had saved up I bought Josefina(Which I re-named Luna). Since this week is my birthday I took pictures of her with her dress and vest outfit and made a little collage and sent it to you . I hope you like it !
From Noelle: Ava at Biltmore, Asheville, N.C.
From Cordelia – After staying up very late chatting and giggling during their sleepover, Rose and Marisa are taking it easy on the cabin’s deck after a refreshing dip in the lake.
From Shannon – The girls are quite excited to be back at school. Felicity’s dress is AG while Kirstens’s and Samantha’s are made by me. The desks were a $4.00 thrift store find.
From Kylie – Diana last year eating fruit loops and a yummy waffle !
From Creative Castle – This is my entry for the doll wardrobe’s fashoin degin contest. I would love it if you would take the time to vote for me athttp://sm2014dwfashiondesign
Hello everyone! springfielddolllover here! I just wanted to take a moment to share with you a review of the Chinese Chow Main set that I bought from thecosmopolitaindoll on Etsy. This doll sized pasta is super cute and great quality! I just can’t get over how realistic it looks! This pasta is great for doll play, photos, videos… I would totally recommend it! It is the pefect size for 18in dolls! Here is my Journey girl Jordan ( 2014 holiday doll Mkayla) with the pasta. As you can see it is the perfect size. Thank you for reading my review, bye!
From Ruth– To all those celebrating their nations’ independence from Spain, Felices Fiestas Patrias!! This is my doll Isobela Maria, wearing the Jalisco dress I made for her. If you want to see more pictures of her (with dancing) go here:
From Linda – Kirsten, Caroline, Samantha, Nikki, Saige and Julie Spent one last day in the sunshine at the beach before school starts.
From Pine Valley Girl Club– Marie-Grace was lucky enough to get a new Peplum top this week. Doesn’t it look adorable paired with Saige’s white pants, shoes, and a pink necklace?
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using one of the free tools www.picmonkey.com, canva.com, ipiccy.com or fotoflexer.com)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.
The Throwback Thursday theme for September 18th will be retired American Girl PAJAMAS. Put THROWBACK PAJAMAS in the subject line and email to email@example.com.