Good morning and welcome to another Sunday Showcase! I just love seeing all the photos our readers send in and look forward to sharing them with you every week!
From Emily – Elizabeth loves to play mermaid at the neighborhood pond! She looks stunning in her tail that my neighbor made for her!
From Bridget – Last weekend I went to a real Indian powwow at Indian Steps Museum in PA with Mosi. We learned about many different Indian nations and even got to dance inside the circle! My favorite was the candy dance where you danced until the drumming stopped then you could pick up as much candy as you could.
From Peace – I have been experimenting with making doll stop motions lately. Here is a little behind the scenes pictures!
From Lexie – Eileen and I made cookies this week, and I thought that this was too cute not to share. See how I made the dress here.
From Stephanie – Nicki and Jessica roller skating on a beautiful fall afternoon.
From Tony – Kanani is enjoying the day putting up “Save the Monk Seals” posters in front of her home. She will go back and take them down tomorrow so they don’t litter the beach.
From Madelon – Stopped by AGDC to see what is new and found Maryellen serving up lunch in the Seaside Diner.
Kaya wishes she could enjoy the nice weather outside, but it has been way too wet and rainy for that lately. I guess she will just have to enjoy fall with all the pumpkins and fake cobwebs inside! -From Emmie
From Kristen L.– Molly, Kanani, and Ivy are deciding what to be for Halloween. They decided they want to try to “disneybound” as a character. Can anyone guess who Ivy is disneybounding as? (pink bow, purple shirt, white skirt, pink flats)
From Victoria — I put together some cold weather outfits for my dolls! My blog: http://victorialsmithauthor.blogspot.com/
We can’t wait to see your photo here next week!
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.
Have a great week!!