What is on your agenda for today? We are having a family get together and bonfire – perfect for a fall weekend! Before I head off to finishing making food for this afternoon, let’s take a look at the beautiful (as always) photos you have sent in this week.
Matilda gives Marie-Grace an affectionate sister hug and thanks her for helping her adjust to her new life with many sisters. From Sophia.
From Tony – Cecelia (Cécile) is taking a walk in the park on this beautiful Fall day. Isn’t she lovely!
From Julia L.- Recently I took two of my dolls to a park, and did a photo shoot with Nikki and Saige with the pretty fall leaves. This one was my favourite of the photos I took!
From Cordelia – Katherine and Rose have decided to make their own Halloween costumes this year. They have gathered up all their supplies, including a sewing kit, and are discussing their plans. I wonder what they will come up with?
Samantha is ready for a party in the garden! From Beth.
From Kristen L.- Molly is surprised to see a green bell pepper so big!
From Pepper – Emma (MYAG/JLY ##23) is just chillin’ at the beach.
Roan and me had a pajamas photo-shoot! Here’s one of the pictures I took. From Jordy.
Here’s a picture of Amber posing in the window. Fun fact: This was taken in Berlin! From Abby W.
Julie is waving from the window in her brand new blue pinafore. From Charlotte (http://dollightfuldolls.blogspot.co.uk)
I went on a walk and decided to make a poster of my doll Saige! I think she is the most photogenic of all my dolls. From Hannah.
Farewell Doll Diaries readers. I am off to New York. See you in four days! From Sheliya and Felicity.
From Lisa. Here is my doll Alexandra going to the rink to practice for the 2014 Winter Olympics.
This is Ashley. She is the Liv doll Katie. I can’t decide what she’s doing…do you guys have any ideas of what she’s doing?? From Katie M.
From Jennifer – Kit eating dinner at a special pj dj dinner. It’s at her school . Kit loves the djs music and put in a special requests for her friend Reba.
**Photos submitted over the weekend for the the Dolloween Parade will be posted tonight or tomorrow morning. Keep sending them in – they are fabulous!
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using one of the free tools www.picmonkey.com, ipiccy.com or fotoflexer.com)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.
(Please note – I am not accepting YouTube videos for Sunday Showcase anymore)