I hope everyone had a great week!! From the looks of everyone’s photos, the dolls had a great week!
Ready for the Veterans Celebration! From Becky W.
From Rachel D. – The dolls threw a party on November 5th to celebrate Elizabeth’s birthday!
From Cordelia – Katherine and Rose are happy to be in their classroom learning new information. Rose is having trouble with the last math equation, though, and Katherine can’t think of the answer either. I’m sure that they will figure it out, though, if they try their best.
Happy Halloween. All costumes done by Caroline – from left to right McKenna as spooky spider lady. Caroline Abott as a witch. Lindsey as crazy mismatch girl. Rebecca as Katniss from Hunger Games. Julie Albright as the nerd. Kanani as the corpse bride!
Kenna just chilln’. The iPad I cut out of a magazine and glued to cardboard. Mini Isabelle is from target. From: Callie
From Stephanie J – I recently learned that Justice sells 18″ doll clothes and when I found out there was a 40% off sale I just had to buy some! In this photo Kit is modeling the “3-pc Zebra Sleep Set.” It includes footed pajamas, a sleeping bag, and an eye-mask. Doesn’t she look adorable?
From Lalaboobaby – Wanted to share a picture of my doll house. It’s the My Girls Dollhouse. Still adding things to it. A true work in progress. I also have the 1930s stove from The Queens Treasure in the kitchen which I Love. I enjoy your blog as a fellow adult doll collector.
Here are some photos of some hats I made this week. There is a free printable pattern on my blog also! Thank you! Happysuz from Zanaree.com
From Flo – Here’s Marie-Grace trying out the new bed and bedding I made. Check out the details on my blog at http://
Last weekend Erin (Carpatina) and me went to a park and there we played checkers against each other using fallen leaves. From Agnieszka
?Diana doing school…..She wants to listen to Owl City more though. From Madi?
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.