Wow oh wow – it’s the last day of November already!! One month left in this year. One month left for Isabelle. And one month until the American Girl of the Year for 2015 is introduced to us. So much fun and excitement on the way! But first, let’s take a look at what the dolls were up to last week.
From Kristen L.– From our doll family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving! We are thankful for many things, including the Doll Diaries community!
From Rachael C – All of the girls got together to celebrate Thanksgiving! (Even their dog Bentley got in on the action! My dad made this table especially for my girls (all eight of them!) and Thanksgiving was the first night they were all together to try it out! I think it will be put to very good use! 🙂
From Bethany M – In honor of National Collection week, which is now over, my dolls made an Operation Christmas Child box. Hope you sent out your boxes!
Patience is my newest addition. She is from the Wilde Imagination Company. She is smaller, at only 14″, but is very posable. Her eyes move side to side, depending on how her head is tipped. She is really cute! Very different then my AG and JG dolls. Patience is in her prom dress, posing for pictures today. She feels like she could dance all night (she kind of reminds me of Audrey Hepburn here). Wonderful doll! From JGKelsey
From Rylee – I got the Frozen dresses that I won from Daydream Doll Boutique today in the mail. Thank you so much for hosting the giveaway! Here are a few of the many pictures I took of my dolls modeling the dresses.
My dolls love the leaves of fall! Arizona says she’s the “leaf queen!” – From Kylie
This is a friend’s Kit Kittredge American Girl doll wearing the American Girl Brocade Holiday Dress outfit. From Annie.
Caroline and Kanani – submitted by Angel.
From Becky W – Enjoying the 70″s
Julia did a little Black Friday shopping of her own!! iPads and iPhones made from Black Friday flyers! – from Wendy
From Rachel D – Megan was so excited to go out in the fresh snow.
From Camille – This was my doll Brooke, watching the clouds on a sunny afternoon
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.