Good morning! I hope you are having a great weekend! We have been busy busy with the opening weekend of Mary Poppins and I’m actually looking forward to a “relaxing” Monday tomorrow. Thanks to all who sent in photos – this week’s post includes photos from last Sunday, too since the technology gremlins ate last week’s post.
But first, I thought you might want to see one of Nat’s costumes for the show. I personally think she makes a pretty amazing statue of Queen Victoria.
From Victoria — This is my custom doll Beth! She is AG #53 with a #55 wig. See more of her and my other dolls on my blog here: http://victorialsmithauthor.blogspot.com/
From Kristen L.– Even though Halloween was many weeks ago, Kanani loves her Silvermist costume!
From Madelon – Maryellen enjoys the Fall weather.
From Erin – I received Maryellen on Thursday and she is adorable with her hair tied back or down.
From Silver Sky Dolls: In honor of the one hundred and twenty who have recently passed in Paris, SIlver Sky Dolls has started a new campaign called “Fifty Dolls for France.” Sophia (SF Maria), Autumn (AG TM #61) and Isabelle (AG GOTY 2014) has dressed up in the French colors. Please join by going to silverskydolls.wordpress.com!
?From Shelby-Grace: Mia is ready for an adventure in the Our Generation Jeep and Camper! 😉 Where do you think Mia is headed to?
From Madelon – Maryellen enjoys the Fall sunlight.
From Michelle – It’s November, but it doesn’t look like fall in West Texas! Autumn (TM #61) poses in her sweater under a very, very green tree.
From Phoebe – For my birthday went to the American girl store! I named her Charlotte. She is really pretty I totally recommend getting her!
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.
Have a great week!!