Happy May!!! I can not believe how fast this year is flying by – and summer is literally right around the corner.
Thanks to all who sent in photos this week – it’s always fun to see what your dolls are up to.
From Sarah – This is Elphaba, my Madame Alexander Wicked Witch of the West. I made her a Star Trek uniform based on Liberty Jane’s T-shirt pattern; the boots I made from felt.
From Addylover – Jess and Anne Getting ready for the horse show!
From Madelon – Lea models the tee shirt given away at the AGDC free event.
From Madeline – Here are all my American Girl dolls dressed for spring: Julie, Ruthie, Lea, Kit, Samantha, Kanani, Isabelle, Saige, Maryellen, Josefina, Ivy, and Caroline. Isabelle is wearing an outfit I made at American Girl and Kit is wearing the spring 2016 purchase with purchase dress. I got Lea for my birthday!
From Redeemed – This is Julie, my first American Girl Doll. She is very special to me. I wanted to send in a picture of her for her birthday throwback Thursday, but forgot. So here is a late photo of her! Happy Birthday Julie!!!
From Fawn – My first love is quilting. I made this doll house quilt for my doll room. It is my hope to create a real doll house this spring.
From Victoria — I recently got a new doll! Her name is Teddie Rose 🙂 Check out the photo story on my blog: http://
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.