March is here which means St. Patrick’s Day, Easter and Spring are just about here! Oh happiness!! What are your favorite things about March?
Let’s take a look at how everyone’s dolls are celebrating the new month and what adventures they have had.
Now, how FABULOUS is Sophia’s new dollhouse? It was built by her Dad and is still a work in progress but WOW oh WOW it looks GREAT!
From Maya and Sabrina – Rebecca is practising her axel. And Lea is learning how to skate. They had a great play date today! Skating, hot chocolate, and a photo shoot! + they got new shirts!
From Emmie: This is the Corelle baby doll, Adison, that I got a couple of weeks ago! Isn’t she adorable?
From MyLittleMegara (adventuresindollwonderland.
From Grace – Kanani takes a selfie!
From Madelon – Our doll celebrates Seuss’s birthday with a couple of good books.
Gwen made her first stop motion video of the dolls going camping. Great job Gwen!!
From Cordelia – Katherine and Rose are enjoying spending time in their kitchen, baking lots of sweet treats.
From Linda R – March 2 was Dr. Seuss’s birthday and Read Across America. McKenna decided to read one of her favorite Dr. Seuss’s books,” The Cat in the Hat”, to her Lea doll.
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.