Happy Easter!! I wish you and your family a wonderful day.
From Sheryl and Hannah– TN – Elizabeth Ferguson Booth used to be a beat up Kristen Pleasant Company doll. My daughter dreamed up a character who was born in 1798 and through her drawings I was able to create this one-of-a-kind doll for her. We are currently researching the Regency time period (think Jane Austen) and I am sewing outfits for her. Until we have her new meet outfits complete, she is borrowing Nelly’s party dress from the Victorian era. It’s about 100 years off, but that’s okay for now! My daughter is currently writing Elizabeth’s “meet” story. I cannot wait to see what my eight-year-old daughter comes up with for Miss Elizabeth’s life!
We LOVE it when our giveaway winners send in photos of what they won!!! MaddieandMaddiesMom sent in these two photos of the Easter goodies they won with a message: “A big THANK YOU to Doll Diaries for the easter basket of goodies!! and Lea‘s favorite are the Peeps!”
From Luv4Dolls – Kit and Saige want to wish everydoll (and everyone!) a Happy Easter!
From Fawn – “Up from the grave He arose, With a mighty triumph o’er His foes. He arose a victor from the dark domain,
And He lives forever with His saints to reign. He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!” Happy Easter everyone!
From Mimi – Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits!
From Diana L. – Recently I was lucky enough to visit the AGP in Scottsdale, AZ while visiting relatives! It was great – If you want to see all my pics and video, I also made a video on my YouTube. (https://www.youtube.com/
Happy Easter from Madelon and Maryellen!
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.