Good morning everyone!! I hope you are having a great weekend. Let’s take a look at what the dolls did all week.
From Beth – Anne is ready for summer! She loves all the beautiful flowers!
From Cordelia – Katherine and Rose have arrived with their luggage and are registering for Camp Doll Diaries. Both dolls are so excited to begin a summer of fun!
From Shelby-Grace: Here is my doll Genevieve modeling the new outfit I made for The Doll Wardrobe’s Spring Fashion Contest! Genevieve and I’d love it if you vote for our outfit.
From Bella – Emma Claire can not wait for Camp Doll Diaries!
Meet my new gorgeous Madame Alexander doll whom I have dubbed “Claire” and her dog “Dante” as they cozy up together! –Brittney C
From Joanna – In this picture, Mandy and Ruthie are doing some summer reading. They are reading “On the Banks of Plum Creek” by Laura Ingalls Wilder and are wearing dresses and sunbonnets sold at the gift shop of the Laura Ingalls Wilder museum in Walnut Grove, Minnesota, which my daughter and I visited last summer. They are barefoot like Mary and Laura would have been in summer.
From Snikerdoodle – This is my CDD camp, Molly is the counselor. The top bunk is Molly’s the one under that is Emily’s and the one under that is McKenna’s. They are all at the registration table.
From Polka Dot Bee – Marie Grace enjoying a frozen chocolate dipped banana.
From Linda G. – Sweet Sue decided to take her bike to camp. She hopes that some of the trails are hard packed and not muddy.
From Sophie T – This morning, Tess went out in her new dress (a knitting pattern by Debonair Desings called Anyah, available on Ravelry or Craftsy, was used) to pick up some Lily-of-the-Valley, and she walked around the flower beds, enjoying the flowers that are finally starting to bloom. She was so pretty in the morning sun!
From Caroline – This is a photo of Caroline when I first got her.
From Lena – Megan is enjoying this beautiful spring day in her sundress.
Who’s having a great Sunday? Follow me on Instagram (@ag_roses) for more doll photography! From Cassie
Kittywink is having a picnic on the lush green grass. She wishes she had been nearer the trees and not the concrete wall! From Meg_DollFanInAfrica
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using one of the free tools www.picmonkey.com, ipiccy.com or fotoflexer.com)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.
- NEW!!! If you are sending in photos for the Camp Doll Diaries Bulletin Board, use firstname.lastname@example.org address. Sunday Showcase photos should be non-camp themed for the summer.
PS – Today is Kirsten’s birthday. If you want to send in photos of her celebrating please email them to me at email@example.com by 3 pm EST.