Good morning! I am getting today’s Sunday Showcase up early this morning because we are headed up to AGDC to check out the latest release for ourselves. I will post photos on our Facebook and Instagram while we are there and then I will do a post later today with a recap.
Now on to your doll adventures:
From Kristen L.– Please welcome My AG #61 Alicia! I got her from Jill’s Steals and Deals about two weeks ago (June 16th in the mail). I’ve been enjoying InnerStar University, too bad it’s closing this fall!
From Lilly – This week Felicity and Elizabeth played Elphaba and Galinda in the song What is this Feeling from Wicked. Come check out their performance here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
From Victoria – My dolls had fun playing Settlers of Catan together last Saturday. See the full photo shoot here: http://
From Charlotte – Hi everyone! As Grace‘s European vacation continues, we visited Tata lake in Hungary! Hope you like the photo!
From Wendy – My and my hubby’s lookalike dolls ?? The bride, Nicki is wearing a princess Kate style wedding dress. The groom, Braden, is a doll I customized from a Rebecca doll and a boy wig. He is wearing a retired our generation tux.
Pine Valley Girls Club got their couselor t-shirt on Friday! Saila is so excited to get to wear it!!
From Agnieszka – My new doll Ida (Emily by Antonio Juan) on a crisp Sunday morning in the country.
Happy 4th of July! From Jess and Caroline
From Sarah – Here’s my Brazilian Duo, Viselle and Tascada, or should my older seester says, Vissie and Tassie with each other.
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.