Thank you to all our fabulous readers who send in photos of their dolls having fun each week. It is great to see what your dolls have been up to and it is one of the most popular posts on Doll Diaries each week.
From Tony – Jane (Marie-Grace) made a new friend at Camp Doll Diaries, Elizabeth (JLY #7). They are having fun sitting by the campfire ~ roasting marshmallows and hot dogs and telling stories.
Coco from Urban Chicken Studios sent in some beautiful photos of her doll Jane and a little red birdie.
From Kat peachycake2345 Mini Kit is just lion around…
From Lauren and Amy– Our dolls (Kit, Rebecca, Caroline, Lanie, Julie, Chrissa,
From AJ – Here is McKenna GOTY 2012 getting ready for school and forgot to brush her hair.
From Sophie – I created this hairstyle using only two toothpicks! (I cut off the points) all I did was put it in a side ponytail(don’t add a hair tie or anything else to hold it in place) and twisted it to the other side of the head and pinned in place. It made a cute summer hairstyle!
Agoverseasfan recently visited an AG store and took a video on the hearing aids for dolls. Interesting!
From Cordelia – After much practising, Katherine and Rose stepped on the stage at the Camp Doll Diaries Amphitheatre for their performance in the talent show. Katherine is playing the bagpipes, providing music for Rose who is doing a highland fling. Both were nervous, but excited to perform. They just loved seeing all of the other talented dolls as well. What a wonderful week they have had.
From Gemmi- My dolls enjoying smores at the Camp Doll Diaries campfire!
Julie’s already for the pool! From Alyssa
From Sophia – In the past, Lanie has watched my kitten climb in the “tree” of our house. She decided that she should give my kitten a run for her money. Here is Lanie’s attempt at climbing the tree.
Finally, Kathy at KKcollect didn’t waste anytime coming up with her own version of the new AG Snack Cart for the dolls. You can see exactly how she made it by watching her video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8y2XZeQU4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUv7Hpt8SnBNh0MXMIQe1a_Q
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using one of the free tools www.picmonkey.com, ipiccy.com or fotoflexer.com)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.