I hope everyone is having a great day! As we gear up for another fun week of Camp Doll Diaries, we need to share the photos you all sent in for Sunday Showcase first.
From Cordelia – Katherine, Rose, and Marisa had quite an adventure while walking in the woods around Marisa’s cabin in the northern woods. Don’t worry, though. This black bear was already completely stuffed!
Bonjour everyone. Right now I am visiting Paris and I just had to bring Grace. I took this picture in front of the Eiffel Tower. I hope you like it. au Revoir. From Charlotte.
Amelia has been enjoying practicing ballet recently and decided to venture outside before practice. From Shannon.
From Wendy – “Kanani you shouldn’t be on your iPad in church!” “But Lily, my bible app is on there!”
From Melangell. The French tall ship Hermonie was in a local port this weekend. She sailed from France and is touring Revolutionary Era American sea ports before returning back to France. The Hermonie is an exact replica of the Hermonie that brought the Marquis de Lafayette to America. The ship took 17 years to build by hand, using the tools and techniques that would have been used in the 1700’s. I took my Girl for All Time, Lydia with me to tour the ship because in her story, she sails from Great Britian to Boston just before the Revolutionary War. We really enjoyed visiting the Hermonie and if she visits near you or you go to France, be sure to see her.
Lilka (Consuelo, Hearts for Hearts) sitting in the yard of the Jagiellonian University. It is the oldest Polish university, founded in Cracow in 1364. From Agnieszka.
From Joanne – New Year’s Costumes.
Did anyone go to the Grace movie premiere this week? Alexa, Katie and Mira went – it looks like they had fun!
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.