I hope you are having a great weekend! It has been a busy week for us as Natalie is in another show – which opened yesterday. She performs again this afternoon and I know it will be awesome. Thanks for sending in photos again this week! Let’s see what your dolls are up to.
From JGKelsey – One day Kelsey and her friends were playing hide and seek. When she hide in the hollow trunk of a tree, she found a strange, locked door. Unfortunately she could not get it open without a key. Later on she discovers the key to the door, after she trips and falls. On a beautiful Saturday morning, she ventures out the the hollow tree and the strange door that is hidden inside. She puts the key in the lock and opens the door. There is a long tunnel leading somewhere. Kelsey turns on her flashlight and follows the tunnel. Read more atwww.journeygirladventures.
Ania (Celia by Asivil) enjoying her summer holidays in the country. From Agnieszka
From Charlotte – Go Wildcats! This week was team pictures for the Wildcats basketball team. Here’s Saylor’s picture. She’s in love with her uniform. Oh no, the ball is rolling away. I have to go help her get it. Bye.
From Madelon – Cecile celebrates National Hot Dog Day today, July 23.
In honour of our 24th wedding anniversary this week I thought I’d share a few pics from this wedding photo shoot. From Wendy (weebiedolls)
From Sunnyhappyfarm – I went to AG Chicago for my birthday last Friday. The surfboard on this display actually turns and moves! Sorry for the glare of me lol.
From Hannah – Yesterday was Mckenna‘s birthday. Here she is opening her gifts. https://
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using our favorite photo editing site Picmonkey and it saves me valuable time and web server resources)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.