What adventures do you have planned for today? The girls and I are going to see West Side Story to celebrate my birthday – the leads in the show are dance teachers at the studio they go to, so it will be very special. Let’s take a look at what everyone’s dolls have been up to this week!
From Tony – Jane and Cecelia are enjoying time in the park and playing with their pinwheels before it gets too hot.
From Cassie – My dolls are doing the usual- modeling but mostly slacking off because it’s summer! Follow me on Instagram (@ag_roses) for more AG photography 🙂
From Georgia – This is Skye enjoying a warm, sunny day. She loves her new name necklace that she got from Etsy shop SewSmallNSweet and her new blue dress which was bought at a craft show. She loves wearing dresses, sitting outside, and reading books.
From Annie – This is a photo of my doll, Ellie. She’s a Madame Alexander Wicked Witch of the West doll.
This week I would like to showcase this cute and quick outfit I made for Saige. I used 2 old toddler t-shirts, some fabric tape, and some ribbon. No sewing! The shoes are from Kmart, and I just added some ribbon for an extra pop. You can see more at dollsonadime.com
From Shelby-Grace: Rebecca went outside for a quick photoshoot this week! I love how green her eyes look in this picture 🙂
From Lauren– Samantha by the fire keeping warm until dinner is served at Downton Abbey. I did this as we were getting ready to watch a marathon of Downton.
From Liberty- ?I sewed an outfit for Kanani this week! Doesn’t she look pretty?
We love seeing what you make for your dolls, adventures they have, and great finds. If you would like to submit your photo for next week’s Sunday Showcase, here are the basics:
- RESIZE your photos to 540 pixels wide (this is easy to do using one of the free tools www.picmonkey.com, ipiccy.com or fotoflexer.com)
- Email your photo to email@example.com (it must be your own photo – do not take photos from someone else’s site and submit them as your own)
- Put “SUNDAY SHOWCASE” in the subject line (I get a ton of email & this will help ensure yours makes it in)
- Make sure you include a description or caption for your photos
- Please just send in ONE photo per week for the Sunday Showcase so I can include everyone’s photos. If you have something longer or want to submit more photos visit the Get Featured page.
- NEW!!! If you are sending in photos for the Camp Doll Diaries Bulletin Board, use firstname.lastname@example.org address. Sunday Showcase photos should be non-camp themed for the summer.
PS – a hint for this week’s Camp Doll Diaries theme… it will focus on a popular decade in history.